- The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to keep all personal security details issued to you, including but not limited to usernames and passwords, confidential.
- While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and copyright of material on this website, any and all liability which might arise from your use of and reliance on the information contained on the website is excluded.
- You will not mine, collect or use any information from this website with the intent to harm, discredit, harass or prejudice any other person.
- You will not disrupt the flow of information or other data to and from the website or do anything which impacts the service or performance of the website.
- Under no circumstances is this website or the records it contains to be used for commercial purposes.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In addition, if you add content to the website you agree not to:
- publish anything that violates the rights of any third party.
- publish something that you do not own the rights to (including copyright) or do not have permission from the rights owner to publish. Once published on the website, we cannot control how other people may use that content; therefore it is important that you have permission to publish from the rights holder.
- include anything we consider offensive, inappropriate or defamatory (at our discretion).
- break the law, for example by saying something libellous, or by posting something which results in a criminal offence.
- share the personal information of living people without their permission.
- impersonate another person.
Whilst you keep the copyright in any content that you create or publish on the website, you also agree to give IWM and its group companies (which means us and any subsidiary and/or parent company of ours that might exist in the future) a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub- licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use (including editing, adapting or modifying the same) your content for any purpose and on all media now known or hereinafter invented. You agree not to object to our use, or any use by our group companies or partners, of the material that you create or publish on the website and acknowledge that we may not accredit you as having produced the material.
Please contact us in the event that you are the owner of the copyright or related rights in any of the material on this website,
- and you believe that the material may be subject to a third party ownership or another legal claim,
- or you believe that use of this material infringes your intellectual property or any other rights.
We will withdraw the material from our website upon receipt of your written objection and our initial verification of your complaint, while the matter is investigated.
Content you add to this website (including words and images) is made available online under the terms of IWM’s Non-commercial licence. This licence allows attributed, non-commercial, non-derivative reuse of content. You can read the details of this licence here: Non-Commercial Licence.