WW1 names on the board in Holy Trinity and St Mary's Church, Berwick Parish Church
Source: Eric Musgrave
Berwick Parish Church (Holy Trinity and St Mary's Church), The Parade, Berwick Upon Tweed, Berwick Upon Tweed, Northumberland, TD15 1JX, England
NT 99602 53343
Church of England
Send us details and photographs of your local war memorials, to help enhance the information about the people, places and events they commemorate.
This record shows everything IWM currently knows about this memorial. We are continually updating our records.
© WMR-33362
To share information or photographs, contact us.
Messrs Lillie and Renwick responsible for the panelling., Carpenter
Mr J. Cockburn, Designer
Mr J Cockburn, Wood Carver
Unveiled
19th February 1920
Rev. Canon Crawhall, D.S.O., late Senior Chaplain to the 50th Division
Dedicated
19th February 1920
Rev. Canon Crawhall, D.S.O., late Senior Chaplain to the 50th Division
Faculty Granted
27th October 1948
(Book 2, Number 1671) Allows lower panel to be added to the original memorial to accommodate the names from 1939-45, also to remove no more than 2 pews to allow room for a pedestal for flowers in front of the memorial
St Mary's Church, Now Northstar Centre, Castlegate, Berwick Upon Tweed, Berwick Upon Tweed, Northumberland, England
Church of England
1989
CHURCH CLOSED in 1989 and is now flats
Height: 1500mm
Width: 600mm
Made from: Wood - Oak
Condition: Good