Dedication tablet from King George's Field, Ferryden
Source: Copyright Montrose South and Ferryden church
This building is still open and is now part of Montrose South and Ferryden Church after a series of unions, most recently in 2016, Inchbrayock Church, Brownlow Place, Ferryden, Angus, Tayside, DD10 9RN, Scotland
NO 70930 56750
Church of Scotland
Send us details and photographs of your local war memorials, to help enhance the information about the people, places and events they commemorate.
This record shows everything IWM currently knows about this memorial. We are continually updating our records.
© WMR-57448
To share information or photographs, contact us.
Opened
16 July 1949
Rt. Hon. Earl of Airlie, K.T., G.C.V.O., M.C. - Field opened. (Lord-Lieutenant of Angus)
Opened
15 July 1950
Mr Ogilvie - opened Pavilion
Opened
15 July 1950
Mrs Ogilvie - opened Bowling Green
King Georges Field Bowling Pavilion, Ferryden, Angus, Tayside, Scotland
NO 710 560
2002
Made from: Plant Material
Condition: Unknown
Made from: Unknown
Condition: Unknown
Made from: Wood
Condition: Good